Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

About Me

Hi,

My name is Md. Sha Jalal


Programs I'm good at are Adobe Photoshop, Proofreading Photo Editing, Design Book Covers, Logo Designing, Digital Marketing, Creating Video Greetings or Intros, Social Media Page Setup, Designing Flyers, Leaflets, Business cards and Postcards.

With my greed and effort, I try to keep everything possible.

I am a PROFESSIONAL master of Photoshop (photo retouching/editing/manipulating).


I’m versatile graphic designer and editor, able to work on many your projects, such as:

● Photoshop products into pictures

● Marketing print and web materials

● Print and web ads

● High-end photography retouching

● Web pages Profile

● PDF / e-book design

● High quality photo editing

● Product mock-ups


What positive attribute I bring to the table:

● 5 years of professional experience

● Skilled and dedicated professional

● Clean, corporate, professional, modern design

● Quality: of course!

● Efficient, hardworking and highly organized

● Detail oriented, focused and motivated

● Communicative and responsible

● Quick turnaround (you'll always have your project on time)

● Rush work available


Thanks for taking the time to view my profile for order:

https://www.fiverr.com/mdshajalal152


একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

0 মন্তব্যসমূহ